Sorry for neglecting this blog for such extended periods of time, but as always I've been incredibly busy working on school and art for my upcoming gallery show, which I plan to blog about soon.
But anyways, that's not what I'm planning on talking about in this post. This post is going to be about a commission I did for the Village Players Community Theatre earlier in the spring. They needed a nice logo to go with their new, revamped website, and I ended up getting notified about it and I decided to try coming up with some ideas. They liked one of the ideas, and within two weeks I'd completed the logo. They said they were very happy with it, I got compensated nicely, and overall it was a very pleasant experience. Below is the finished version of the logo:
And here's a link to their new website, which features it: http://villageplayerscommunitytheatre.com/ Go check it out!